Competition Terms & Conditions
SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
By entering a competition on the Building Link Facebook or Twitter page you are agreeing to Building Link storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
Promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook and Twitter from any and all liability associated with the promotion. Entrants are providing information to Building Link and not to Facebook or Twitter.
By adding photos to the Facebook or Twitter competition gallery you are granting permission for these images to be used by Building Link online at www.buildinglink.co.uk and other online communications.
By submitting your photo you understand and agree that Building Link has no obligation to publish your photo. You must be the author/copyright holder of all images submitted.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Building Link.
3. Entries must be posted on Facebook or Twitter. Facebook entries must tag Building Link. Twitter entries must include the hashtag #
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
5. The winner will be the entrant(s) selected by a Building Link judge.
6. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Building Link reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. If you win a competition, we will notify you by private message & tag you in a post. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within 7 DAYS, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
8. The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
9. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
10. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
11. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
13. Building Link reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.